Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Spiritual Law of GRATITUDE


Gratitude means giving thanks from your heart.  When you do this, energy flows from your heart and activates certain responses from other people, as well as the Universe.  


When you are totally grateful to a person for something they have done, that person feels the energy of thanks and is so over-joyed by it that they want to give you more. When you send out heartfelt thanks to the Universe for the blessings you have received, the Divine energy lovingly responds by giving you even more blessings.


Heartfelt gratitude is a key to abundance … it unlocks the great resources of the Universe.       


Judgement and criticism are the opposite (or polar) of gratitude and appreciation.  Genuine gratitude and appreciation heals. When you appreciate something and are grateful for it, you are focusing on it, so by the Spiritual Law of Attention, it increases and multiplies.   

   
When we realize that we are sent challenges because they help us to grow, we alter our attitude towards them.



Within every challenging situation is the gift of a lesson.  Our task is to learn the lesson and appreciate what it has taught us.


If you want your life to become happier, healthier and more abundant keep a ‘gratitude journal’.  Every day write down a few things you are thankful for.  You will find yourself looking for good things to record in it and you will automatically become more positive and appreciative.

Attitudes which activate the Law of Gratitude:


•                 be positive and appreciative
•                 count your blessings
•                 Be joyful.  When you glow with happiness you are appreciating what you have
•                 remember the good things about a person, and people in general
•                 focus on the good in every situation
•                 give praise generously
•                 use the words ‘thank you’ genuinely
•                 be loving and kind
•                 recognize your own magnificence
•                 celebrate life and be happy


Gratitude brings to you untold blessings from the Universe.


*
Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes



      


35 comments:

  1. I believe this whoke heartedly, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this whoke heartedly, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you God for the revelations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful to GOD ALMIGHTY for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank GOD ALMIGHTY for myself and others for the privileges HE has given us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou, I am Grateful, God is Good. LOVE .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for my open connection to the universe. It has kept me loved fed, sheltered and safe.
    I am thankful for the synchronicity of the universe it sends reminders, messages, and keeps me informed. It comforts me.
    I am grateful for divine timing, it keeps me on path and helps me to embrace change and to be excited about what the universe has for me.
    I am grateful for the fact that the only way to thank the universe is to remain open, remain grateful.
    Lastly I am grateful to the universe for putting this message in front of souls that need it. Allowing me to help it an be a part of it's magic.
    Sending positive energy to you all,
    Love,
    Your fellow student of the Universe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelly. I was touched by your message. I needed it. Thank you, again, and the Universe for the synchronicity.
      Sending positive energy back :)
      Juliana

      Delete
    2. Thank you LHI, JW, the Universe, my angels, my Father. I’ve been bitter at those that trespassed me, thank you for the Devine timing seeing this. I’m learning my lesson and now grateful of this plan, for I m not in control.

      Delete
  8. I have had a natal cosmology chart done and found such words as decanter or decant as well as Dracon as it stated I originated from the Aliens...however I find I am very disconnected from the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life is great ,pleaseing give thanks to all living bodies

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have been using your website for some years now. and although I have always thanked the universe for all things in my life I forget to thank things like this.
    forever grateful for your words and teachings
    thank you and god bless
    samantha

    ReplyDelete
  11. After reading your Universal Spiritual Laws, I was so touched. The words were all of a positive, loving nature and filled with light. I will continue to refer to these Laws as your beliefs and mindset are absolutely amazing. Being a spiritual person myself yet not necessarily Religious, I have always believed in kindness and helping others without criticism and now I have to say that you are my Hero. I honor you with the highest acclaim for who you are and your very passionately gifted because its obvious your writing comes from the heart. Much gratitude to you and many blessings always and in all ways💝

    ReplyDelete
  12. using the "attitude of gratitude" for everything and everyone in my life I have learned is a good recipe for successful spiritual efforts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, thank you, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am grateful and thankful to you, Joanne, for taking the time to write this blog and shining light and enlightenment to all. That I am raised to light with knowledge of the Divine truth and the laws of the Universe, so I can spread more light and love out and assist to bring down the Divine plan on Earth.

    Thank you so much for your channelling, and I am forever grateful to the Universe guiding me here.

    Blessings, love and light to you. In deep gratitude. 🙏❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a mindset of gratitude being a good growing vibrational attribute however I then recognized the difference in gratitude & appreciate.The standing point of one is the difference I appreciate often in all things,I build them up I do not stack others or things above my standing point. I am in a continual higher vibrational standing, building myself will by universal laws always bring a higher vibrational attraction. I recognize where I am in the NOW. Hope this helps open up those who read the there higher perspective,as always much appreciation to each & all we are in it together. NOW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thankyou for these valuable lessons from the Universe. May you expand in teaching more people. I thank Almighty God for directing me to this site.
    I love the Universe!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you ��

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much❤️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for this positive message. On our worst day, we have much to be grateful for. Always have, always will

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Joanne. I appreciate all of the messages you have shared with us. I appreciate having your entries as a resource I can rely on. I appreciate your words as one of many beautiful avenues in which I can continue my communion with the universe

    Thank you to everyone who appreciates the messages from Joanne on this website because we are part of its creation and legacy

    Thank you to the commenters here that encourage me to apply these lessons immediately and hone my gratitude skills

    Thank you to commenters who also love Joanne as much as I do

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice post thank you Teofilo

    ReplyDelete